About this Proyect
The introduction of this proyect is to inform all viewers an idea of what the compressed air engine is, its operation and its characteristics in general, like: how many pistons use, how would horsepower etc... Another purpose of this research is to present the air motor is an ecological idea brings to the care of the enviroment in our world.
How it works
The engine has 3 operating cycles:
In this cycle as normal motors, the cylinders being heated in order to function .
In this cycle air is injected under pressure to compress and start operation.
At this time the air causes a pressure change and the cylinder, causing it to expand and thus move the piston to the next entry draft and move the mechanism .
These motors are already used in cars and industrial machinery thanks to its high performance and fuel savings .
- The energy cost of compressing the air is less the energy cost of an internal combustion engine .
- The air is plentiful, inexpensive, transportable, storable and clean
- Lower production cost and mentenimiento the vehicle ..
- The air itself is not flammable , and therefore less dangerous than hydrogen.
- Compressed air cylinders can be easily recycled .